[sakai2-tcc] Vice Chair Nominations!

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Jan 15 08:53:37 PST 2013

My long and illustrious reign as chair is just about complete and I'm
looking forward to going to the beach, both metaphysically and physically.

As decreed in the governance document:
"Nominations for Chair and Vice-Chair should be made publicly and can
include self-nominations."

Please make nominations by next Friday 11:59 UTC 1/18/2013, and if there's
more than 1 candidate, we'll have a vote ending by Wednesday 11:59 UTC
1/23/2013. Following the typical 3 day waiting period(s).

This will give time to go through any tie breaker procedures if necessary.

Thanks!