[sakai2-tcc] Governance proposal: Tiebreaking votes

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Jan 15 09:17:04 PST 2013

Per governance, voting is by lazy consensus. If there are no -1 votes
within 3 working days, the issue is approved. I just amended a
clarification to Seth's initial proposal which I'd proposed on the first
day and was agreed on by Anthony.

I believe it's unlikely Feats of Strength will ever be initiated.