[sakai2-tcc] Proposal for Awaiting Review Jira tickets

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Apr 17 11:02:14 PDT 2013

I believe the idea back when "Awaiting Review" was created was to be able
to tell when someone did look at it. The person it's assigned to doesn't
matter. Like you said CLE Team essentially is the same as Unassigned. In
many cases even if it's assigned to someone, it's often the same as
unassigned. (Because someone will pick something up, and never get the time
to work on it)

I'm sure there's a few exceptions, but 8 actual people have over 30 tickets
assigned to them on the SAK project.

So I'm not too sure what this proposal is. When do you want to remove
Awaiting Review to Open? Immediately? When an actual person actual looks at
them? The ladder is supposed to be how it works now. Either mark it as Open
or mark it as Resolved (Won't Fix, No Resources, Duplicate, etc)