[sakai2-tcc] Draft announcement for Release Candidate 01

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Sep 25 16:41:28 PDT 2012

I believe we originally discussed having generic names similar to the
current system but also applying CNAMES for the servers we want to
specifically direct people to like

trunk.sakaiqa.org (The nightly trunk) and qa29.sakaiqa.org (One specific QA
server)

This was if other servers did come about that were better or more useful
than these, we won't have to change what people point to. It was pretty
confusing constantly telling people to test on the trunk instance; yes go
to night2y, click on the one there that says svn trunk, yes it should have
the number 8082 in the URL bar. If it doesn't have that number it won't be
right. :)

Eventually I, or someone else might setup nightly2 with mod_proxy so that
the urls will be static instead of redirects.