[sakai2-tcc] Draft announcement for Release Candidate 01

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Tue Sep 25 16:20:10 PDT 2012

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 5:12 PM, Steve Swinsburg
<steve.swinsburg at gmail.com> wrote:
> That would be great. Having them all on a standardised domain would be a
> great longer term goal so then it does look like it is just 'in the cloud'.
> A note about who provides the service, on each of the services, or the QA
> page would be useful though.

In its original form, the Sakai QA network used to do this. We had
geographical CNAMES (qa2-us.sakaiproject.org was the the Columbia-run
host) and listed pertinent information on each one about the others.
Some of these aspects live on.

I like the sakaiqa.org, but I highly recommend generic naming with
appropriate credit to people hosting.

Seth