[sakai2-tcc] Letter to the OAE steering committee?

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Wed Mar 21 15:00:23 PDT 2012

I might be tempted to ask "What Sakai CLE version is the basis of your production system?" with options like "A 2.6 release, The 2.6 maintenance branch, a 2.7 release, ...". A quick sentence above could clarify release vs branch easily. This would eliminate 5 options and preserve the distinction. Can someone verify whether rSmart CLE is differently numbered?

Thanks,
-Noah