[sakai2-tcc] Letter to the OAE steering committee?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Mar 21 07:22:56 PDT 2012

Sorry, I saw this after my response,

Yes I think it would be valuable to find out if anyone cares/finds value in
the community release tags.

I think we've established the OAE isn't an standalone upgrade path, so I
think it would be worth finding out if they're already running OAE either
standalone or hybrid, or interested in running it. I think EVERYONE is
interested in eventually completely moving to over to it, but today that's
just not possible.