[sakai2-tcc] Letter to the OAE steering committee?

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Wed Mar 21 07:31:37 PDT 2012

* What version of Sakai CLE do you currently run in production?  2.6.0,
2.6.1, 2.6.2, 2.6.x would all be one option not multiple options

* What version of Sakai CLE do you plan to be running in production on Dec
31, 2012?

* Will the sum of your local commitment to Sakai (development, QA,
training, etc) increase, decrease, or stay the same over the next 12 months?

A question I am interested in that may need some re-wording to achieve the
neutrality goal: Have the primary differences between the CLE and
OAE projects been adequately communicated?

Is a question about funding out of scope?  Organizational capability of
one-time funding increase to get us over the funding roadbump (as described
by the ED)?