[sakai2-tcc] Help for help

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Mon Dec 10 04:30:43 PST 2012

Hi fellow TCC members,

I was wondering about the road map around the help functionality in Sakai. Do we want increase flexibility through a combination of an updated tool such as EDIA's knowledge base tool (https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/KBT/Home) and the tool tips pop ups. I could imagine a situation where we keep help up to date information in a central database and the information can if so desired be updated by local deployments. The on-line authoring is also truly interesting.

If there is interest then a meeting at the European Conference at the end of January would be a logical place to hash out the details and plan the resources needed.

Regards,

Alan

Alan Berg

Innovation working group
On the use of ICT in Education & Research
University of Amsterdam