[sakai2-tcc] JASIG unconference info

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Mon Aug 27 05:19:33 PDT 2012

Well, there doesn't appear to be a lot of opinions here so I would say
we get Neal to poll the community. He should make it clear this might
not happen.
The uncoference planners would like a tentative count of the
attendance if we can get it for them so hopefully we can get a sense
of that.
If anyone is against this idea, please say so before tomorrow.
Otherwise I think we should go forward with the poll on Tuesday.

-AZ