[sakai2-tcc] Towards a fulltime coordinator

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Mon Apr 2 04:25:07 PDT 2012

Still looking for opinions and volunteers for this.

Thanks to Sam for putting together the list of 2.9 stuff. I think we
probably need to put that stuff on a wiki page somewhere. Anyone have
suggestions on a good spot?

I would add in:
(h) Improved configuration files to include more options and better defaults

Maybe it's also worth mentioning the number of critical+ bugs fixed?

-AZ