[sakai2-tcc] Chuck as Resources for the TCC - April 30

csev csev at umich.edu
Sun Apr 1 03:40:46 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I just want to let you know my status as resource for the TCC.

I am teaching the last three weeks of class through April 20.  I won't make the release call because it is during class - but after April 16, things will be better.

I go to the Sakai Mexico meeting April 21 - 26.

My first full week on Sakai will really be April 30.  From that point on until September 1 other than travel now and then, I will be working >= 0.75 of my time on Sakai.

I have a few little things to catch up like JIRAs and some work Michigan wants done on the LTI tool that lives in Site Setup now.

After I catch up with that stuff, I really have no "new development" agenda - I really do want to work to stabilize Sakai and increase the quality.

So that means that I am willing to learn about and help with both release management and QA tasks.   I understand that I have much to learn so I might want to be an apprentice for a while but I think I could help on QA if folks got m pointed in the right direction.

I am also ready to have a conference call if you want to ask me some questions.  Of course you can always ask me any questions via E-mail if you like or call me.

So I will still be less-than-usefull for a little while more.   But starting somewhat in the week of April 13 and then more after April 30 - I will be in the game and ready to help and looking for help and guidance.

/Chuck