[sakai2-tcc] We need a blog tool for Sakai 2.9

David Haines dlhaines at umich.edu
Thu Mar 3 07:14:04 PST 2011

My lucky day.  I get to agree with both Noah and David.

We shouldn't underestimate the potential positive impact of an "app store" on the release process.  App store installation would make indy tool releases / distribution / development much quicker.  With more installable tools the Sakai releases could focus much more on the core indispensable tools and kernel and so enable community development.  Current releases are held captive to the tool code that is slowest to be compatible with the latest release.

- Dave

David Haines
CTools Developer
Digital Media Commons