[sakai2-tcc] TCC Voting ends Tomorrow!

May, Megan Marie mmmay at indiana.edu
Mon Aug 22 14:17:01 PDT 2011

All,
   I forward this thread to Jon Dunn, the current citations lead  and below are some of his comments:

"FWIW, I don't think that SAK-17886 should necessarily be considered a blocker for making CKEditor the default.

The Citations integration in FCKEditor only supports the "Search Library Resources" method of bringing in a citation, which relies on obsolete technology (federated search). We need to rewrite it to be able to pull in citations from Google Scholar and library discovery services (Primo, Summon, EBSCO Discovery Search), and perhaps support for CKEditor can be added at that time."

Megan