[sakai2-tcc] TCC Voting ends Tomorrow!

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Mon Aug 22 14:07:34 PDT 2011

I believe the Citations Helper is used at both UM & IU, but if there are outstanding issues noted in the release notes, both schools are capable of either applying the resources to revert to the FCKeditor as the default, or fix the problem with the Citations Helper. I'll send out a formal re-vote in a second...

- Beth