[sakai2-tcc] 2.8.0 Scope

May, Megan Marie mmmay at indiana.edu
Thu Sep 16 06:56:57 PDT 2010

TCC,

       As compared to the 2.7.0 release scope, we have a much better idea of the things that will be changing in 2.8.0.    Unfortunately, there are still areas where project leads are not reporting back.   For example, there were no updates on

*         Calendar summary

*         Chat

*         Resources

*         Preferences

*         Roster

*         Email template service

*         Schedule

*         Gradebook

*         Assignments

*         Site Info / Worksite Setup

*         Kernel (?)

*         Pure poms

My biggest concern is with the ambiguous status of the additions/removals.   Code freeze is *TUESDAY* and I suspect that some people are waiting for approval prior to making a move with the code.   How do you want to proceed with that discussion?

Megan