[sakai2-tcc] Administrator 'My Workspace'

Aaron Zeckoski aaronz at vt.edu
Wed Sep 8 07:02:55 PDT 2010

Some of the tools do not (or did not) work for admins so that is probably
why those were left out. They may be working ok these days. We probably need
to test it.

Seems reasonable to remove the admin focused tools from the ~admin site but
I think the logic for this just copies over everything from the !admin site
so it is probably more than just a simple config change somewhere.

-AZ