[sakai2-tcc] More Indie Thinking on Profile2 / Profile

csev csev at umich.edu
Thu Sep 2 15:50:03 PDT 2010

If I understand this, I like it a lot.

We avoid the new dependency in many scattered pom files folks can just blissfully start using the API and some under-the covers pom-magic moves their versions forward as appropriate?

Would common or pure-poms be a better place?

Not being an expert, pure-poms like the better place as it tracks the sakai release in its numbering scheme.

/Chuck