[sakai2-tcc] More Indie Thinking on Profile2 / Profile

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 15:28:05 PDT 2010

It should be possible to pull into common the required artifacts from p2 using the assembly plugin, as it pulls the things it needs from the local repo.

Would have to check that deploying both didn't get things out of sync if common was a but behind.

But that's doable and I'd be in favour of that approach.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone