[sakai2-tcc] Java 1.6 and Sakai 2.9

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Fri Nov 19 08:13:53 PST 2010

Next Tuesday I plan to reconfigure the purepoms compiler plugin to compile with 1.6 (locally) and see how the indies behave when I compile them.  If they compile without complaint when I run

mvn compile

I'll test the rest of trunk.  If trunk behaves then perhaps we set the date between Wed-Fri, 1-3 December.  The date should be coordinated with Chris--not sure if Nightly2 build scripts require any adjustment.

I plan to use version 2.3.2 of the compiler plugin (and specify the version in the <plugin> entry).

<plugin>
				<inherited>true</inherited>
				<configuration>
					<source>1.6</source>