[sakai2-tcc] Evolution of tools

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 14:58:10 PST 2010

We should bring Adrian Fish into this conversation and see where Clog [1] is up to, as it is the third iteration of the same Blog tool. The first iteration is the current blog tool, the second iteration was used in production at Lancaster for a couple of years and was Wicket based, the third is a version of the same written in HTML/Trimpath. In all cases, the UI is the same but somewhat enhanced, but the backend was made much more robust.

It is the third that I would like to see as a replacement as a blog tool is a valuable selling point for Sakai.

cheers,
Steve

[1] http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/CLOG/Home