[sakai2-tcc] Evolution of tools

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Tue Nov 16 03:00:04 PST 2010

Hi TCC,

I confirm that Blogger is removed from 2.8. alpha3 webapps directory.  However, judging by recent feedback at the Spanish National Sakai congress, end-users are still looking forward to using this functionality. What should be in the release document and are there going to be any plans to foster the improvement of a replacement? The same questions for the mailtool?

This brings me onto a second question. To speed up the evolution of 2.x can we consider adding improved tools to 2.8.1 and change are world view on what is a maintenance branch.

Alan

Alan Berg
QA Director - The Sakai Foundation

Senior Developer / Quality Assurance