[sakai2-tcc] Evolution of tools

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Tue Nov 16 22:44:08 PST 2010

I'd like to inject some caution here - someone saying "we need a blog"
does not mean that clog or blogwow will meet their needs. Remember both
blog and blogWow where written to meet different use cases, both of
which are in use in the community. Choosing one or the other (as we have
learnt) is not going to necessarily satisfy the people who say "Sakai
must have a blog"