[sakai2-tcc] Sakai Jira 4.1.2: test instance

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Fri Jul 30 06:06:24 PDT 2010

Good point -- I was just trying to keep things simpler. It would be
nice if we could do a boolean-and on JIRA components. I just googled
around and found a JIRA issue (http://jira.atlassian.com/browse/
JRA-1560) which seems to imply we could do this in the 4.x release.
There's a new "advanced search" that seems to support this. Woo-hoo!

- Beth