[sakai2-tcc] 2.6.3 and Java 6

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Wed Jul 21 08:36:18 PDT 2010

I think we're talking about requirements, rather than recommendations. The Java 5 JDK is still supported, so should be listed (or not), just the same as before.

A note of forward compatibility is quite fine with proper caveats and instructions about required configuration changes. These are just realities of software that lives a while -- they shouldn't shift the ground unless absolutely necessary, and documentation maintenance should be additive when not correcting errors. It's still Sakai 2.6.

Thanks,
-Noah