[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Small dream of mine

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Jan 6 10:38:24 PST 2015

I'm not disagreeing with any of that. If I were at an institution that is
how I would want it to behave, branded primarily for my institutional
needs. I'm just saying that many people do not know what Sakai is, even
those who use it at their institutions and that the Sakai brand needs some
promotion, which will make it more likely to spread further than it has
with virtually no marketing.

Leaving some connection between the Sakai name and the Sakai product and
the Sakai purpose is a good thing. I realize that is not much of a
marketing plan but could be part of a larger marketing thought process.

- Neal