[Using Sakai] WebDAV & Sakai

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Sat Feb 14 06:42:47 PST 2015

Lots of outpouring of love for WebDAV - that is great since no other LMS on the planet has this functionality - WebDav is unique strength of Sakai.  By the way - not all of the "Big 5" LMS have drag and drop upload so we are ahead there as well.

I never said "delete" - only "deprecate".   But clearly even deprecate is a bad idea.  I got the message :).

I guess we just need to review the documentation in "Upload / Download Multiple" and make *sure*we don't mislead users into thinking it is more capable than it is.

/Chuck