[Using Sakai] WebDAV & Sakai

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Sat Feb 14 02:59:49 PST 2015

Survey says .....

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/TCC/Sakai+Tool+Survey+Results+2014

Over 80% use Upload-Download Multiple Resources. If you look at the
comments, some explain problems with Shibboleth, recommending Cyberduck,
with one "Quite useful though."  Comments on the survey are not required,
so only a handful do.

70 institutions take the survey, so a reasonable sample size.

-- Neal