[Using Sakai] sakai crash on Generic Dao

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Sep 16 07:32:48 PDT 2014

Generally if you have a multi-node cluster, only one of the nodes should
have auto.ddl=true. All the others should be auto.ddl=false, usually in
sakai/local.properties. It could be a condition where one node created the
table while the other was in the process of trying to figure out if it
needed to create the table.

In any case you don't want any race conditions like this to come up.
Perhaps this is the problem here.