[Using Sakai] Inconsistent Event Logs between Site Stats & Forums

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Oct 8 15:01:39 PDT 2014

Hi Katie,

This issue was a bug and severe performance issue prior to Sakai 10.
Basically every time it read a forum, it called a save to update the counts
of how many times it was read, which also incremented this event (for
sitestats). I'm not seeing this issue in Sakai 10 or trunk. How it's
predictable for sitestats? I'd guess the response count would probably be
equal to the new count + the read count.

The original bug is https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-25149

This was fixed in https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-27571