[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Anyone having issues with the Samigo audio appleton JRE7?

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Wed Mar 26 04:42:42 PDT 2014

Not sure if it is the same issue, but we have had security warnings in
our classrooms when updating JRE that prevented to use the applet.

We solved it with jre 1.7.0_51 applying this method in classroom
computers:
http://www.java.com/es/download/help/appsecuritydialogs.xml#selfsigned

Hope it helps.
Best regards.

El 26/03/14 12:37, Steve Swinsburg escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> Is anyone having an issue with the Samigo audio applet on JRE7?
> I am getting the popup:
>
> *Missing required Permissions manifest attribute in main jar*
>
> This is using the 2.9.3 applet in Sakai 2.8 with JRE7 in the browser.
>
> It appears that the manifest file needs an update and then for the jar
> to be re-signed, see:
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21404830/securityexception-during-executing-jnlp-file-missing-required-permissions-manif
>
> thanks,
> Steve

Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
La pereza es la madre de todos los vicios y, como madre, hay que
respetarla. (Les Luthiers)