[Using Sakai] Open source author tool H5P (HTML5)

Diego del Blanco Orobitg diego.delblanco.sakai at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 03:36:11 PDT 2014

Hi, I've seen this (http://h5p.org) and seems a great tool to create
interesting exercises. It's not integrated with Sakai at this moment, but
it is with joomla, drupal and of course... :(  Moodle.

Add in lesson builder something that allows upload this kind of packages
(or better... to generate them) would convert lesson builder in an
incredible tool (more incredible than now).

I've not found the open source license... and I don't know if it would
match with Sakai or not.

Well, maybe some of you can be interested on test this.

--
*Diego del Blanco Orobitg*

P: (+34) 653 683 489
E: ddelblanco at anisakai.com