[Using Sakai] Interactive training for Lessons?

Wilma Hodges wilma at longsight.com
Fri Jun 20 08:25:20 PDT 2014

Hi Ann,

I'm actually working on developing training materials (screencasts,
interactive tutorials, etc.) for faculty on how to use Lessons as well as
other Sakai tools for some online, self-paced workshops that we plan to
offer. I'd be happy to share once the content is developed, although most
of it is still on the drawing board at the moment. :-) Feel free to contact
me off-list if you'd like to collaborate.

Wilma

*Wilma Hodges*
Director of Training & eLearning Initiatives
Longsight
wilma at longsight.com
www.longsight.com