[Using Sakai] Interactive training for Lessons?

Jensen, Ann E aj14 at txstate.edu
Thu Jun 19 11:19:26 PDT 2014

We are preparing training materials for a course that will teach faculty how to use Lessons. We plan to take advantage of the help documentation that is already available. In addition we would like to build short interactive exercises that step faculty through some of the more common tasks (Add text, multimedia, Assignment, etc.). Does anyone have training materials such as this that we can adapt? Additionally, we would love to hear about any Lessons training approaches that are working for you.

Thanks in advance!
Ann

Ann Jensen, Sr. Instructional Designer
Instructional Technologies Support