[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Sakai 10

Robert Long rlong at unicon.net
Mon Jul 28 13:08:53 PDT 2014

Biku,

FYI, the AntiSamy policy files are located here: https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/kernel/trunk/kernel-impl/src/main/resources/antisamy/

The “high” policy is set by default via sakai.properties:

# Force the user of a lower security profile for content processing and scanning,
# if this is not overridden then high security settings are used.
# The standard high and low files are located in "kernel/sakai-kernel-impl/src/main/resources/antisamy/"
# Override the standard files by placing your own files in:
#       ${sakai.home}/antisamy/high-security-policy.xml
#       ${sakai.home}/antisamy/low-security-policy.xml
# NOTE: only works if AntiSamy is enabled (see content.cleaner.use.legacy.html)
# DEFAULT: false (use high security - no unsafe embeds or objects)
#content.cleaner.default.low.security=true

—Bob

----
Robert Long
Software Engineer