[Using Sakai] WebDAV and CAS

Rafael Morales Gamboa rmorales at suv.udg.mx
Sun Aug 24 12:53:58 PDT 2014

Hello,

We have two ways to authenticate to Sakai: as a Sakai user and through CAS.
We have two buttons on the portal, one for Sakai users and other for CAS
authentication. We also have managed to show the two options when a user
tries to access a file in resources via its URL. However, when I was a
registered Sakai user I could use WebDAV to access Resources (e.g. using
Cyberduck), but now that I am using CAS to login to Sakai, I cannot use
WebDAV because the authentication fails.

I have read on the Web that it is an old problem, but I am wondering
whether it has been solved somehow recently.

Regards,
Rafael