[Using Sakai] CAS issues

Rafael Morales Gamboa rmorales at suv.udg.mx
Thu Aug 21 09:02:50 PDT 2014

Basically, it seems deleting a user in Sakai means removing the
corresponding records in sakai_user and sakai_user_id_map, but
everything else remains in place. So it was a matter of searching for
the profile tables and identify the one that has information about my
other accounts (ej. facebook, twitter), then copy the user_id and
recreate the record in sakai_user_id_map.

Regards,
Rafael