[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Sakai 11: iFrames are starting to vanish - SAK-27774

Feliz Gouveia fribeiro at ufp.edu.pt
Thu Aug 7 10:27:38 PDT 2014

no problem either. But the password field appears already filled with
something (at least in Chrome) entered in some previous input field with
"pw" as name and ID..."pw" seems to be a common choice for a password
field....

Feliz

On 7 August 2014 18:20, Robert Long <rlong at unicon.net> wrote:

> We’re talking about the nightly server here:
> http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8082/portal, right?
>
> I have created two accounts now (bob and bob1) and haven’t had any issue.
> Strange. :)
>
> bob:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/nd4a9ulaumryyum/Screenshot%202014-08-07%2013.18.19.png
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/o8pax24m8gmcty5/Screenshot%202014-08-07%2013.18.48.png
>
> bob1:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/q23rza1kfw0ujge/Screenshot%202014-08-07%2013.19.32.png
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/020z6msga84ppn5/Screenshot%202014-08-07%2013.20.05.png
>
> —Bob
>
> ----
> Robert Long
> Software Engineer
> Technical Account Manager - Sakai
> Unicon, Inc.
>
> ----
> M.A., Instructional Technology
> Saginaw Valley State University
>
> On Aug 7, 2014, at 1:14 PM, Neal Caidin <neal.caidin at apereo.org> wrote:
>
> Right, I cannot create a new user account either. Same symptom :
> "passwords do not match". Sounds like I'll have to use one of the built-in
> accounts until this is resolved.
>
> Thanks,
> Neal
>

> On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 10:17 AM, Ziegler, Jeff <ziegler at umich.edu> wrote:
>
>> Thanks, Matt, i was able to login with those users.
>>
>> Tried the "click the Gradebook buttons" test and back button seems to be
>> working well.  Clicked all buttons from left to right but noticed that when
>> clicking the back button to retrace my path I got a "confirm form
>> submission" page when I moved back to Permissions setting screen so still a
>> bit of unexpected behavior when clicking Back.

>> On Aug 7, 2014, at 10:01 AM, Matthew Jones <matthew at longsight.com> wrote:
>>
>> Yeah, I'm seeing the same, java script error causing it. It looks like
>> the cause of this was moving the cluetip js out of includeStandardHead a
>> few days ago, but I'm there's no jira on that so I'm not sure what was
>> going on with that change, so I just cc'd Mark.
>>
>> https://source.sakaiproject.org/websvn/revision.php?repname=sakai-svn&path=%2F%2Fportal%2Ftrunk%2Fportal-render-engine-impl%2Fpack%2Fsrc%2Fwebapp%2Fvm%2Fmorpheus%2FincludeStandardHead.vm&rev=311394&peg=311394
>>
>> You can login as instructor/sakai and student0001/sakai if you wanted to
>> test in the meantime, but sounds like trunk might be under construction.
>>
>> if ( jQuery('a.tool-directurl').length )
>> jQuery('a.tool-directurl').cluetip({
>>

>>    1.
>>    2. Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function
>>    neoscripts.js?version=:489
>>

>> On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 9:39 AM, Ziegler, Jeff <ziegler at umich.edu> wrote:
>>
>>> Nope.  Cleared cache and no difference.
>>>
>>> From my perspective, it seems like I'm encountering highly aggressive
>>> validity checking.  I notice that as soon as I type a single letter into
> [...]

Feliz Ribeiro Gouveia

Universidade Fernando Pessoa            http://www.ufp.pt
Centro de Recursos Multimediaticos      Tel 351-22.507.13.06
M.I.N.D. Lab                            Fax 351-22.550.82.69
Pr 9 de Abril 349                       fribeiro at ufp.edu.pt
P-4249-004 Porto