[Using Sakai] Sakai “User Stories”

Jim Mezzanotte jmezzanotte at anisakai.com
Wed Apr 30 07:50:07 PDT 2014

Users often learn about Sakai through training sessions and online
Help, but they may have little exposure to concrete examples of how
Sakai tools are used in the “real” academic world.

Toward that end, we've created a "Sakai User Stories" site. The goal
of the site is to showcase narratives that range from common
activities to unique cases of cutting-edge technology and pedagogy,
and to promote discussion via comments.

Visit https://userstories.anisakai.com to learn more, read some
initial examples, view the style guide, and submit your own stories.
We're looking for modest narratives--about 500 words, with a
screenshot or two and/or a brief screencast.
We’ll be doing a flipped presentation at the upcoming Apereo
conference to provide a workshop for story drafts and hopefully
generate more narratives for the site. We look forward to your stories
and seeing you at the conference!

Chris Clark (University of Notre Dame)
Siobhan Ross (Providence College)
Jim Mezzanotte (Asahi Net International)