[Using Sakai] Roster management - no delete label

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Tue Apr 22 20:25:09 PDT 2014

Yes, thank you – I had not found this existing report – and we are at 2.9.SNAPSHOT which must not be up to date.

Thanks.

I think this is the related issue, fixed in 2.9.x https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-23814
On Apr 22, 2014 11:00 PM, "Gregory Guthrie" <guthrie at mum.edu<mailto:guthrie at mum.edu>> wrote:
I’m trying to delete some students form a roster, and the display roster page shows (Name, Id, Credits, Role, Status) and an unlabeled last checkbox column.
 Documentation reports there should be a delete button somewhere, but I see none. Checking the last column checkbox and then doing an update does delete an entry.. Seems like the GUI is missing something here.
(I am logged in as instructor with permissions to delete on this page).