[Using Sakai] ldap question

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 15:19:14 PDT 2014

Hi anders

No new table, add to sakai_user.

If you can take the eid and look them up elsewhere then that is probably
enough.

There should be,  but there isn't. It would need to be a proc that runs and
cleans orphans. It doesn't affect much so no one has bothered.

Yes you could create a jdbc provider. That would be a good enhancement as
long as the tables and fields are configurable. A second db for users,
cool.

Cheers
Steve

sent from my mobile device