[Using Sakai] Anonymous quizzes

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 14 22:57:55 PDT 2014

Do you have a site that contains all the students? You can create a quiz
that releases to the site members. And under Grading -> Students'
Identities, choose "Anonymous grading only". In this way, in the Submission
Status page, you should be able see who has submitted but cannot tell which
quiz is submitted by whom. Not sure if this fits your requirement. Please
give it a try.

Thanks,
Karen