[Using Sakai] scenarios for Site stats tool testing

Fatima Rahiman Fatima.Rahiman at wits.ac.za
Wed Apr 2 01:56:19 PDT 2014

Hi everyone

There's been concern about the veracity of the results that  our site stats tool is yielding  especially in light of our "Students at Risk" project which will rely on this tool to report on  student online activity etc.

I need to test the tool on a cohort of courses and would like to present some test scenarios to my team to check on the reliability of the tool. Does anyone have any testing scenarios to share please?

[cid:image001.png at 01CE36CC.7F767120]