[Using Sakai] Spell checker

Kenneth Litwak klitwak at apu.edu
Mon Sep 30 17:01:02 PDT 2013

I don't know if there is an appropriate place to report bugs, but in 2.9.1,
there are some issues with the spell-checker.  Every word I put a ? after
is flagged as in error. That is something of an annoyance, since weekly
discussions contain question marks.

Also, the spell checker has problems with numbers.  It keeps suggesting W
for any number I have, such as 12 or 30 or whatever.

It seems like the spell checker is using a new algorithm, so maybe it would
help to find an existing spell checker and see how it works. Thanks.

Ken
Kenneth D. Litwak, Ph.D.
Azusa Pacific University
680 E. Alosta Ave.