[Using Sakai] Browser setting preventing forum access from Lesson builder

Marilyn Dispensa mdispensa at ithaca.edu
Mon Sep 16 13:32:19 PDT 2013

User had forum topic link within a lesson builder page.  He could enter the forum and see the list of topics and conversations but when clicking on one, it would show up  blank. We finally figured out that it would work properly if he entered the Forums via Forums tool but if he came in through LB, there was some setting that blocked access.

I couldn't repeat it in my Chrome but was wondering if anyone knew if it is a javascript or popup blocking setting that prevents the link between LB and Forums?

Marilyn