[Using Sakai] turnitin open api vs new api (whatever its called)

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Wed Jun 26 16:39:51 PDT 2013

To answer my own question.  You can enable both options at the same
time, and if you don't enable the "sakai" option the new api stuff
fails with MD5 not authenticated - the MD5 in the URL does not match
the MD5 calculated errors.  So if you see that, you aren't set up
correctly in TII.

John Bush
602-490-0470

** This message is neither private nor confidential in fact the US
government is storing it in a warehouse located in Utah for future
data mining use cases should they arise. **