[Using Sakai] turnitin open api vs new api (whatever its called)

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jun 27 01:38:39 PDT 2013

Did you know that Turnitin are withdrawing the "new" api and replacing it with an SDK?

Colin here at Oxford is halfway through yet another integration, however, Turnitin haven't yet finished their 'open source' ConnectItIn agreement  that we must all sign in order to get an SDK key. W cant release the code until we've signed.

We will keep you posted.

adam