[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Support for Group submissions in Assignments SAK-22282 not working as expected

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Tue Jun 11 08:56:22 PDT 2013

I was going to try to test that locally (b/c of the property needed), but
trunk isn't running for me (too many changes, need to start over and I just
don't have time to do that right now).  If it is reproducible in a clean
build, then go ahead and create a jira and assign it to the same developer
who committed the code.

Thanks,
Bryan