[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Support for Group submissions in Assignments SAK-22282 not working as expected

José Mariano Luján jmariano at um.es
Mon Jun 10 14:10:51 PDT 2013

Hi Bryan,
thanks for your quick answer, we use our own custom roles and for example, our 'TAs' and instructors have asn.submit unchecked because we don't want them to be displayed on the list of participants submissions.

I used the TA's / student example to highlight the default configuration in Sakai where both roles have asn.submit checked OTB. With that configuration, you get the alert. Also, if you uncheck asn.submit permission to TAs and reproduce the steps I mentioned before, you would still get the Alert.

If anyone can double check, that could be great, maybe we are doing something wrong.
thanks!