[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Support for Group submissions in Assignments SAK-22282 not working as expected

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Mon Jun 10 11:17:57 PDT 2013

Are your TA's permissions set to allow them to submit assignments?  If so,
I would expect to see this error, but if not, it should allow the
assignment to be saved.  Sakai doesn't have a concept of "TA" vs "Student",
instead it uses permissions to make these distinctions (which is nice for
internationalizations and custom roles in sites).

-Bryan

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 1:34 PM, JOSE MARIANO LUJáN GONZáLEZ <jmariano at um.es